Providing you with Telehealth during the Covid-19 pandemic.
During the Covid – 19 Pandemic, there are many essential workers who may need support and physiotherapy treatment while they are working and we are here to support you.
We are currently offering all physiotherapy appointments on a virtual platform via phone, computer or tablet. Just like in a clinic setting, you will be able to benefit from one-on-one sessions with a physiotherapist who will assess, discuss and diagnose your condition. Using this information, we will be able to provide you with advice, education about your injuries and demonstrate exercises to help you to alleviate your symptoms.
Annmarie is also seeing clients in person at SOMA Active Health. To book online for an “in person” clinic visit, go to www.somavictoria.ca.
Hours of business:
Monday to Friday 12 pm to 5 pm
Evening / weekend appointments available upon request.
Annmarie Scanlan, BSc (PT)
Owner and Principal Physiotherapist
Annmarie has many years of experience working with musculoskeletal disorders such as:
- Lower back pain, sciatica, sacroiliac conditions
- Hip injuries and conditions
- Knee pain and osteoarthiritis
- Shoulder conditions – rotator cuff injuries, bursitis, frozen shoulder
- Ankle sprains, recovering from fractures
- Deconditioning due to recent hospitalization or illness
- Overuse injuries due to essential work
How does Telehealth work?